Eric Noveshen plagiarized a controversial part of his massive defamation lawsuit!
Noveshen brazenly copied and pasted almost word- for- word his court pleadings where he tells the court he is in constant fear “of bodily harm, injury, and even death to him,” due to Defendants “subjecting him to what is in effect a Fatwah which is an open call for any and all militant Jihadi Muslims should kill Plaintiff.”
It was recently discovered that Noveshen plagiarized these lines that he swore were true about him from a defamation lawsuit, Montgomery v. Risen et, al. That lawsuit filed almost a year before Noveshen’s concerned a book written by a national security reporter and author, James Risen, about the NSA and CIA.
Noveshen’s copy and pasted words were about another man. Does that make Noveshen’s pleadings plagiarism or perjury or both? Can we believe anything in Noveshen’s Complaints? What is could be plagiarized?
- February 24, 2015 – Montgomery v. Risen Complaint filed in Federal Court includes these statements: “ISIS has openly pledged to kill members of the US military and persons who are associated with the US military and their families. And “Defendants have subjected plaintiff Montgomery to what is in effect a Fatwah which is an open call for any and all militant Jihadi Muslims should kill Plaintiff Montgomery.” And “Defendants have placed Plaintiff Montgomery in immediate fear of bodily harm, injury, and death to him and his family members.”
- December 4, 2015 – Noveshen files his first of now four amended Complaints in his defamation lawsuit. Noveshen plagiarizes the lines from the Montgomery v. Risen lawsuit. Noveshen removes the name Montgomery and states, “Defendants by posting defamatory as defendant John Doe #16 aka Igbal Al-Rahim have subjected Plaintiff to what is in effect a Fatwah, which is an open call that any and all militant Jihadi Muslims should kill Plaintiff. Noveshen also plagiarized this sentence “Isis has openly pledged to kill persons who are associated with the US and their families particularly identified by Islamic Jihad organizations and terrorists.”
Noveshen also plagiarizes, and arguably commits perjury by copying the NSA / CIA book lawsuit pleading word-for-word: “Defendants have placed plaintiff in immediate fear of bodily harm, injury, and even death to him.” How much will Noveshen lie to illicit sympathy from juries and judges? He stole his pleadings from another man’s experience.
3. January-March 2016- This blog (not knowing about the existence of the Montgomery v Risen lawsuit) published a blog asking how Noveshen came up the story that “Defendants by posting defamatory as defendant John Doe #16 aka Igbal Al-Rahim has subjected Plaintiff to what is in effect a Fatwah.” The only explanation at the time was that Noveshen thought or just wanted to see if the COURT would buy his legal argument that just because someone with an Arabic name posted a comment about him, that means terrorists want to kill him. Logical? Not really. Racist? Maybe. Looking for pity by lying? Who knew Noveshen was daring enough to rip off lines from another lawsuit!
4. March 9, 2016 Noveshen files a First Amended Complaint saying a second time:
5. June 2016 – Defendant Welter files a Motion to Dismiss and claims Noveshen’s story of a Fatwa make the lawsuit seem not plausible.
6. July 28, 2016 Noveshen changes his argument in his Second Amended Complaint. Maybe he thought someone would find out he plagiarized the Montgomery lawsuit or maybe he thought court would think it ridiculous that terrorists were after him just because someone with an Arabic name made a comment about him that made no threats or references to anything to cause fear.
7. Noveshen (thinking the Judge and jury will never hear about what he wrote in his first two Complaints) whips up a false story that this blog for no reason called him a racist. Noveshen leaves out the part about his claims in the December 2015 Complaint that was the basis of the blog.
8. Noveshen then in both his Second and Third Amended Complaints plagiarizes yet another writer in his lawsuit again word- for- word in trying to paint his ex girlfriend Defendant Welter as a racist. Noveshen plagiarized a blog written by British journalist, author and public commentator Melanie Phillips in 2010 and implied to the Court that this it was written by his ex-girlfriend.
Plagiarism and Perjury – there’s probably more where it came from (in Noveshen’s lawsuit). Keep digging folks and send in your findings.
Plagiarism- an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author’s work as one’s own, as by not crediting the original author.
4 thoughts on “Noveshen Plagiarized Defamation Lawsuit. Is Plagiarism Perjury?”
unbelievable joke. Its true eric noavshen is the master of copy and paste lawsuit, copy and paste PPMs some of the worst ive ever read. the length of his business plans is like a ben hur movie. Joke
he thinks he will get away with anything and he does best defense is to steer clear court police no one cares to stop him
Go out on a high note this best blog of all.. want to understand Eric Novashen? He lies in court plagiarizing another mans injury. Shame on him! Sums up what all blogs say. Bye
Is there a shortage of noveshen news? Why no new info what happened with his foreclosure case? Is he on street or living high as hog?